Far Out Solutions in Winter Park, FL is looking for one onsite tech to join our 74 person strong team. We are located on 931 South Semoran Blvd Suite 206. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Pull Wiring in residential and commercial buildings, Existing and new construction, Coax, Network, Speaker, Access control cable
- Ability to terminate and test cables
- Basic knowledge of IP cameras and NVR’s configuration, can get NVR online and add cameras
- Basic Knowledge of Routers and switch setup, Can get a new router online with basic configuration with static IP.
- Basic knowledge of access control wiring, Can follow wiring diagram, can use multimeter.
- Install Access control equipment, Power, Controllers, Rex Sensors, Push to Exit, Power locks.
- Cable management Racks, Patch panels, Behind TV’s
- Install A/V equipment, Amps, Sonos, Speakers
- Must have excellent Customer service experience
- Must have trouble shooting skills
- Must be able to adapt and overcome issues onsite
- Flexible Schedule Monday through Friday. If job is not complete some weekends may be required
- Willing to travel daily in Florida
- Willing to stay over night 50 to 75% of time
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract